A luxury resort in the heart of Hurghada and a prime destination for all seasons, Aldau Heights Resort is nestled in the metropolitan life of Hurghada. Many of the flats have a view of the Red Sea, which is within sight. It is only a few 100m to Dream Beach and the Old Sheraton Beach (for a fee).
The lively tourist promenade Mamsha, especially in the evenings, is only a few minutes walk away and in close proximity to the beautiful luxury resorts. The highlight, however, is the Aldau Mall, which is directly adjacent to the resort. A small but fine shopping centre with a Starbucks shop and upmarket clothing shops. You can quickly find what your heart desires in the restaurant and enjoy the cosy sitting in the courtyard of the mall.
The Aldau Heights resort is about 8 minutes from Hurghada International Airport.
- Studios (approx. 50-64 sqm)
- 1-bedroom flat (approx. 72-115 sqm)
- 2-bedroom flat (approx. 107-139 sqm)
- 3-bedroom flat (approx. 154-171 sqm)
10% maintenance fee
Facilities and amenities:
- Underground parking
- 24/7 security
- Swimming pools for adults and children
- Pool bar
. Mixed retail outlets
- Concierge service
- Jogging tracks & children's area
- Central satellite television
Aldau Village Mall invites you to linger and shop.
- Within walking distance from your flat right at the resort
- Indoor and outdoor shops
- Exclusive brands and entertainment just for you
- Major retail services, pharmacy, supermarket and ATMs